3. The company may change and/or update the policy from time to time at its discretion, without the need for prior notice, and the change will take binding effect upon its publication. Continued participation in the activities, or accessing the platforms, will be considered as an unequivocal consent to the change of policy.
Providing and using information:
4. As part of the activities, you will be asked to provide details such as name, contact details, email and other personal information (hereinafter: the "Information").
5. You are not required by law to provide the information, but you will not be able to participate in the activities without providing the information and agreeing to receive direct mail. Providing the information is done of your own free will and with your consent.
6. The information will be used for the purpose of managing the activities, providing services to the residents, as well as for sending direct mail and marketing materials by the company for operational, marketing, research and statistical purposes. Contingent on your consent to receive direct mail, the company may also notify you of promotions by email, SMS messages, automatic audio phone messages, etc.
7. You undertake to provide only accurate and complete details. Without detracting from the above, please note that there may be details that you need not fill in, which case you can choose to click the "Skip" button.
8. The Company will not transfer the information to any third parties, except in the cases following cases: A. In the event third parties provide services for the Company, the information necessary for the provision of the services shall be provided to them, while they undertake to maintain the confidentiality of private information and use it only for the purpose of providing the services to the Company; B. If the company merges with another body and/or merges the activities into another corporation, it will be possible to transfer to that corporation stored information, on condition that the specified corporation accepts the policy; C. If platforms are used to commit an illegal act or to enable or assist in the commission of such an act, and the company wishes to investigate this, or prevent access to the platforms and/or transfer information about their patterns of behavior to third parties affected by this activity; D. In accordance with a court order or a directive of a competent authority instructing it to provide the information; E. In any dispute or legal proceedings, if any, in connection with the use of the Platforms and/or the participation in the activities; and F. In cases where the company deems it appropriate to protect itself, including, but not limited to, its property and/or rights.
Reviewing, Correcting and Deleting Information
9. Any person is entitled by law to review, on his or her own or by a lawyer who has received written permission, information held about him or her. A person who has reviewed such information and determined that the stored information is incorrect, incomplete, unclear, or out-of-date, or who wishes to delete the information, is welcome to contact the company via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to correct or delete the information. All applications will be handled according to the law in accordance with the applicant's rights.
Absence of Liability
10. It is clarified that your participation in the activities and your use of the platforms is your sole responsibility. In no event will the Company and/or anyone acting on its behalf be liable for any damages, of any kind, resulting from your participation in the activities and/ or use of the Platforms. Since the activities take place in an online environment, you hereby declare that you are aware that although the company secures its information, it cannot guarantee complete immunity from infiltration into computers or disclosure of the information stored in them, and therefore you will have no complaint, claim or demand against the company and or anyone on its behalf in this regard, for any damage, whether direct or indirect, that will be caused as a result of the disclosure of the information.
11. This policy, together with any other agreement entered into between you and the Company in connection with the activities, exhausts the extent of the agreement between you and the Company and supersedes any other agreements. If it is determined that any provision contained in the policy is illegal, invalid or unenforceable under the law, then the section or provision determined to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable will be separated from the rest of the policy, without detracting from the possibility of enforcing all other provisions and sections. The activities on the platforms and everything related to them, including the policy, will be subject to Israeli law only, and the exclusive jurisdiction in everything related to these matters will be with the competent courts in Tel Aviv.